Sunday, September 28, 2008

Princeton University



On Saturday, September 27th, I went with the family to a Princeton University football game. This was a new experience for me because I had never been to Princeton before, let alone any Ivy League school. We meet up with Jed's father there who actually graduated from Princeton. The whole time it rained. It was a very light misty rain, though, so it was kind of cool. We only stayed until half time because it was getting late and we had to get the kids home. When we left though the score was tied 7-7 for Princeton and Lehigh. So I don't even know who ended up winning. It was really cool though to be there in Princeton. So much history. It was awesome to think about that school having been around since the 1700's. It also made me wish that I would have been smarter and had the desire to go to an ivy league school when I was younger. I have a few pictures listed above that I took. I am going to try and get a hold of the pictures Shelly took at the game and put them on here as well. But those will come at a later time!

2 comments:

Leavittville said...

This is an awesome experience for you! I'm glad you decided to go with them. Always take advantage of things like this while you are back there. Dad is jealous.(HaHa)Luv Ya!

Cache CPA said...

Mom's right. I'm jealous.

Dad