Wednesday, October 29, 2008

mother/daughter trip

Mom and me had a great trip together this last weekend. I was so excited that she flew out here to see me. We had lots of fun. I did my best to show mom as much stuff as possible during her stay here. We enjoyed going to Ellis Island, Liberty Park, Philadephia, PA, and New York City. Luckily I only managed to get us lost a few times. But I didn't get us lost once in NYC haha. I'm getting good! It was great to see mom's reaction when we got into NYC and also when she rode the subway for the first time. She was very brave about it all. Good job mom!!! It was really hard for it to come to an end and have mom go back home. But I look forward to seeing everyone come Christmas time. Thanks again mom for coming to spend time with me and letting me drag you around everywhere.





2 comments:

Leavittville said...

It was a trip I'll never forget! Thanks again for making it a fun time. Love Ya!

Nicole Leavitt said...

that caricature cracks me up because that is so not your mom! drink in hand with a lil cleavage for all to see haha!